Nice to Meet You...👋
Áine - The Fearless & Enthusiastic One
Founder & Managing Director
She wonders why she never sleeps! Áine is always thinking about the next gift idea or app for the business. Her competitive streak strives for perfection.
- Most memorable gift she's ever received: Santa brought her a dolly when she was just 2 years. Gráinne now only has one leg and has survived many haircut attempts but is a gift that Áine still treasures.
- Happiest when: Áine is happiest when she is playing or listening to any kind of music.
Anne-Marie - The Uplifting & Logical One
Digital Strategist & Website Coordinator
Anne-Marie works her magic behind the scenes to help make it all happen, always there to lend a helping hand....just make sure to thank her with chocolate!
- These are a few of my favourite things: Cats, cups of tea, reading (and buying too many) books.
- Favourite quote: 'Sprinkle kindness like confetti'
- Most memorable special occasion: Our small lockdown wedding in 2020. We only had 22 guests but still felt the joy, love and presence of everyone who couldn't join us.
Bernie - The Glamourous & Captivating One
Customer Relations Manager
With her bubbly personality and keen eye for style, Bernie thrives when she's helping our customers find their ideal gift.
- Favourite thing about working in WowWee: The creative environment where no two days are the same. Belly laughing with the girls while constantly learning and upskilling.
- Most likely to find her: On the beach, chasing the sun, sipping the odd cocktail, buying handbags (that are out of her budget), cheering (sometimes very loudly!) for her son who plays football for Clare minors.
- Bernie’s Bucket List: Visit Orlando, Climb Croagh Patrick (...eventually!), Semi-retire in the USA.
Andrea - The Multitasking Gen-Z One
Creative Design Supervisor
If you’re ever unsure where something is, ask Andrea and she’ll be able to show you its exact location! She’s an organisational queen who works on more than 1 task at a time like its a breeze.
- Favourite special occasion: Turning 21 on the 21st. A golden birthday to set her up for a golden year!
- Guilty pleasure: Binge watching the newest Netflix show in a single night!
- Best place she's travelled to: Paris! Every street is so pretty and everything feels so magical there.
Martha - The Cheeky & Funny One
- Special talent: Making the best chocolate biscuit cake in the world! Her recipe has been shared with the team, we’ve all attempted to make our own…but the deliciousness can not be replicated!
- Happiness is: Martha is at her happiest when she’s gardening, reading or walking the beach in Lahinch.
Ingrid - The Quirky & Cool One
Creative Design Coordinator
Caroline - The Inspiring & Quick-Thinking One
Creative Design Coordinator
Michelle - The Patient & Calm One
Customer Success Advisor
Michelle is an amazing listener and offers the best advice - she's basically our very own Agony Aunt! Her tranquil nature leads itself brilliantly to assisting customers on their gift buying journey.
- Happiest when: She has travelled the world on the back of a motorbike and is in her element when gaining an understanding of cultures, languages...and coffee!
- Earliest memory of kindness: She spent a week in hospital as a child and wasn't allowed any visitors but her Auntie Anne and cousin Jenna drove 100s of miles just to smile through the window at her!