Lovingly Designed & Personalised In-House...
Where It All Happens...🎁
Something we are so proud of here at WowWee.ie is that 99% of our gifts are lovingly designed and personalised In-House at our Headquarters in Ennis, Co. Clare. The other 1% are made by local crafters which is also something to be celebrated!
We embroider, print, write and vinyl everything by hand meaning that every gift is crafted by our happy team. Each one is personalised with name with a personal touch!
With 18 years of experience, we know what our customers want and we now design many of our own exclusive WowWee gifts. Recently, we have had 2 of our design passion projects come to life with the launch of our 'Cois Trá' Beach Ponchos and 'Codladh Sámh' Baby Blankets & Comforters. Everything from colours, patterns and fabrics to names, branding and quality were dreamed up right here. We put so much thought, love and care into them and the response has been more amazing that we could have even wished for!