Personalised Children's Book - My First Communion Day Story BookRegular price €20.00
- This book is written by Áine Gleeson, and was specially featured on MindFeed with Norah Casey on NewsTalk, who described it as "a novel and unique keepsake for First Holy Communion, the Special Day personalised and memorised in a book!"
- This is a special story about a Child's First Holy Communion Day and features gorgeous illustrations throughout. It is suitable for both boys and girls
- The story mentions the morning of the communion, getting ready for the ceremony, the excitement of the child, the ceremony and the celebrations. This is a very special day in a child's life and the story is very true to the lives of children and the sacrament
- We mention the name, townland, date, teacher's name and there is a special place for a dedication from the sender
- This hardback gloss book is A5 in size and printed to order
Sample of story
First Holy Communion Day
9th May 2020
Anna Hughes was making her First Holy Communion. She had been preparing for her Communion Day all year and she knew it was going to be special and exciting.
The 9th May 2020 had arrived. Anna was up bright and early with excitement. It was a beautiful morning with a blue sky and warm sunshine and the birds were happily singing.
Anna’s Communion dress was beautifully laid out and her shoes were shining. The windows had been cleaned and the house was gleaming for this very special day. She had received lots of messages, the phone was ringing and the house was buzzing.
Anna’s mother dressed her, styled her hair and it was time to go to the Church for the First Holy Communion ceremony. She had butterflies in her tummy all the way to the Cathedral in Ennis
On arrival Anna noticed lots of families like hers who were assembling outside the church. Everybody was dressed in their best and lots of people were taking photographs.
Anna entered the church and was feeling a little nervous. Her teacher, Ms. Collins smiled at Anna and showed her to her seat. She now felt relaxed and noticed the coloured plaque with her name on it on the wall. Anna felt special and blessed.
The First Communion Mass was memorable. The choir sang sweetly and each child in the class had a little job to involve them in the Mass. The time arrived for Anna to receive her Communion. She wondered what the real Eucharist might taste like. She had to remember to keep her “Praying Hands” joined high for all to see.
The priest called her to the altar and said “The Body of Christ”. Anna gracefully replied “Amen”. A special moment in her life! She walked back to her seat as proud as punch. When she came outside the church many people congratulated her and took photographs with her. Could this day get any better she wondered?
Celebrations continued all day with Anna’s family and friends. There was plenty of food and drinks for everyone and Anna did not want this day to end. That evening, Anna opened her cards and gifts. She thanked all the wonderful people who made her day so fantastic.
Anna Hughe’s First Holy Communion Day was the most Special day of her life.
Enjoy this Special Keepsake
From Mammy and Daddy
9th May 2020
- Your gift will arrive in a silver padded envelope
- A WowWee gift card can be included with your personal message
- The recipient is sure to feel special with a gift to remember
- Add a Box of Chocolates to make this gift extra special
- We never include any paperwork (invoices/packing slips etc.) with your gift
- Delivered to you or the recipient in 1-2 working days within Ireland
- Delivery charge within Ireland is €4.99 on your entire order when spending under €60
- Enjoy Free Delivery on all orders over €60 throughout Ireland
- Delivery to the UK is €10.50
- Delivery to Europe is €15.50
- Delivery to the Rest of the World is €20.00
- The Delivery time for international orders can vary depending on the destination