- Free Shipping On All Orders Over €60
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Reading aloud to children helps them to thrive as it has clear cognitive benefits. It also strengthens children’s social, emotional, and character development and is linked to decreased levels of aggression, hyperactivity, and attention difficulties
- In this popular story, your child becomes the Princess, and is taken off to the Kingdom to dance with the Prince and then join the Ballet before returning home to tell her friends all about her adventure. Very popular with little girls.
- This book has beautifully illustrated pictures and a fantastic story which children will adore.
- This charming personalised book can be printed with a special dedication to the child
- This hard back gloss book is A5 in size and is personalised for you and printed to order
- Sample of story
Mollie Barrett aged 4, was walking in a park near Bridgeview, Ennis. She was watching butterflies playing in the flowers and was quite surprised when a king and queen arrived. “We’re looking for a beautiful young girl to become the new princess of our kingdom,” the king said.
“I’ve always dreamed about being a princess!” said Mollie. The happy king and queen took Mollie back to their castle. “I wish Laura and Shauna could see this place!” Mollie said. “It’s so big you could have the whole kingdom over for a party.” “What an excellent idea!” said the queen.
Soon, the entire castle was busy with preparations for a ball to welcome their new princess. The royal dressmakers created a beautiful gown just for Mollie. When she tried it on, Mollie could hardly believe her eyes. “In this dress I really do look like a princess,” she said.
All eyes were on Mollie as she made a grand entrance into the ballroom. “Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to introduce Princess Mollie Barrett,” the king announced. Cheers from the crown filled her heart with joy. Being a princess was even more wonderful than she had ever imagined.
In her glittering ball gown, Mollie was the centre of attention all night long. Everyone wanted to meet the new princess and share a dance with her. “Mollie is the most beautiful princess in any kingdom,” they all agreed. By the end of the night, Mollie had made a lot of new friends
When Mollie awoke the next morning, the weather was warm and sunny. “You should go to the beach and have fun with your new friends,” the queen said. “That sounds great!” Mollie replied. She spent the whole day at the beach swimming and playing in the sand with her new friends.
When Mollie returned from the beach the queen had a surprise for her. “Tonight the royal dancers will perform a ballet at the castle,” she said. “And they want you to dance with them!” That night, Mollie was nervous but excited as the dancers began the ballet.
Soon it was time for Mollie to join the ballet. She took a deep breath and stepped out onto the stage. Mollie heard the beautiful music playing and saw the smiling ballerinas all around her. She forgot how nervous she was and danced more gracefully than she had ever danced in her life.
Mollie met the king and queen for tea the next day. She was still tingling with excitement from the standing ovation she received at the ballet. “You are the finest princess we could ever wish for, Mollie,” said the queen. “We hope you will stay here with us for a very long time,” the king said.
“But I miss Laura and Shauna,”Mollie said.”Then you must return to them,” replied the king. “After all, you are their princess too.” We’ll miss you,” the queen said as she waved goodbye. The royal carriage took Mollie home to Bridgeview, Ennis but she knew she would be back to visit again very soon.
Enjoy this book
A special gift from
- Your gift will arrive beautifully wrapped in soft tissue
- We present your gift in a WowWee gift bag hand-tied with a satin ribbon
- A WowWee gift card can be included with your personal message
- The recipient is sure to feel special with a gift to remember
- Add a Box of Chocolates to make this gift extra special
- We never include any paperwork (invoices/packing slips etc.) with your gift
- Delivered to you or the recipient in 1-2 working days within Ireland
- Delivery charge within Ireland is €4.99 on your entire order when spending under €60
- Enjoy Free Delivery on all orders over €60 throughout Ireland
- Delivery to the UK is €10.50
- Delivery to Europe is €15.50
- Delivery to the Rest of the World is €20.00
- The Delivery time for international orders can vary depending on the destination