Personalised Book - Little Mermaid
- Free Shipping in Ireland on orders over €70
- Safe & Secure Online Shopping
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Reading aloud to children helps them to thrive as it has clear cognitive benefits. It also strengthens children’s social, emotional, and character development and is linked to decreased levels of aggression, hyperactivity, and attention difficulties
- In this beautifully illustrated book your child meets an unhappy mermaid, and helps rescue her father Neptune from the clutches of the evil sea serpent, Electra
- This book has beautifully illustrated pictures with many pages edged with sea shells and starfish and a fantastic story which children will adore.
- This charming personalised book can be printed with a special dedication to the child
- Suitable for girls up to the age of 8
- This hard back gloss book is A5 in size and is personalised for you and printed to order
Sample of book:
And The Little Mermaid
Happy 5th Birthday from
Mammy and Daddy
One sunny day, Clodagh Murphy, age, 5, of Mallow, Co. Cork, was visiting the ocean with Sadhbh and Amber. Clodagh was in the shallow water collecting colorful seashells. As she reached for a bright pink shell, someone tapped her on the shoulder. It was a beautiful mermaid!
“I’m very unhappy,” wept the mermaid. “My daddy, the king of the sea, has been captured by the evil sea serpent, Electra! I don’t know what to do.” So Clodagh said, “Please do not cry. I know how to rescue your daddy. Do you have any friends who can help us?” the little mermaid replied, “Yes, I have many friends who would love to help.”
Clodagh and the little mermaid swam toward the evil serpent’s den. Along the way they met two playful dolphins. “We are Splish and Splash. Would you like to play with us?” asked the giggling dolphins. Clodagh told them, “We have no time to play. We must rescue the king of the sea. Come and help us!”
Clodagh and her underwater friends swam a long way through the beautiful blue sea. Many sea animals wanted to help. There were graceful sea horses, countless starfish and a whole school of parrot fish. Everyone was eager to help save the king. Clodagh and her friends swam closer and closer to the serpent’s den.
The sea became cold and dark. Clodagh was a little afraid and wished Sadhbh and Amber were there to help. From a distance, they could see Electra’s den. It was a sunken pirate ship. Guarding the entrance were two huge sharks with big teeth as sharp as knives. The king was trapped with his hands chained tightly by his sides.
Clodagh explained the rescue plan to the sea animals and gave the go-ahead signal. The animals began swimming in circles like a swarm of wild bees around the serpent and the sharks! Clodagh quickly entered the den through a porthole and unlocked the king’s chains. The mermaid’s daddy was free!
The sea animals cheered, Hooray! Hooray! The king is saved!” The overjoyed mermaid gave her daddy a great big hug. She said, “Oh, Daddy, I'm so happy we are together again. You could not have been saved without help from Clodagh. We must find a way to thank her.”
The king decided to hold a grand celebration at the palace in honor of Clodagh. Animals from all over the ocean were invited. Clodagh Murphy was crowned an honorary member of the royal sea family. Everyone danced and played merry music. “Sadhbh and Amber sure would be proud of me,” though Clodagh
The beautiful little mermaid presented Clodagh with many brightly colored sea flowers and seashells. “Won’t you please stay with us forever?” pleaded the little mermaid. Clodagh replied, “I must return to my home in Mallow, Co. Cork. But I promise to return to the sea kingdom to visit.”
Clodagh thanked the king and the little mermaid for the beautiful party and the wonderful gifts. The dolphins, Splish and Splash gave her a ride to the seashore. Clodagh was happy to be home and could not wait to tell Sadhbh and Amber about her wonderful adventure with the little mermaid.
Enjoy this book.
A special gift from
Mammy and Daddy
- Your gift will arrive beautifully wrapped in soft tissue
- We present your gift in a WowWee gift bag hand-tied with a satin ribbon
- A WowWee gift card can be included with your personal message
- The recipient is sure to feel special with a gift to remember
- Add a Box of Chocolates to make this gift extra special
- We never include any paperwork (invoices/packing slips etc.) with your gift
- Delivered to you or the recipient in 1-2 working days within Ireland
- Delivery charge within Ireland is €4.99 on your entire order when spending under €70
- Enjoy Free Delivery on all orders over €70 throughout Ireland
- Delivery to the UK is €10.50
- Delivery to Europe is €15.50
- Delivery to the Rest of the World is €20.00
- The Delivery time for international orders can vary depending on the destination