Personalised Santa BookRegular price €18.00
- Reading aloud to children helps them to thrive as it has clear cognitive benefits. It also strengthens children’s social, emotional, and character development and is linked to decreased levels of aggression, hyperactivity, and attention difficulties
- It is Christmas and your child has finished decorating the tree and wrapping the presents when Rudolph pays a visit. Santa Claus has a big problem and only your child can help
- This book has beautifully illustrated pictures and a fantastic story which children will adore.
- This charming personalised book can be printed with a special dedication to the child
- Suitable for girls and boys up to the age of 9
- This hard back gloss book is A5 in size and is personalised for you and printed to order
Sample of story:
visits Santa and the North Pole
Of all the holidays in the year, Shane O'Brien aged 6, enjoyed Christmas the best. Everyone in Tralee, was still busy preparing for the holiday season. Shane had already finished decorating the tree and wrapping presents for Jack, Sean & Dylan. That is why Shane was selected to have an exciting Christmas adventure.
One special night Shane was lying in bed thinking about Christmas. Suddenly, he heard a voice outside his window.
"Shane, please come to the North Pole with me. Santa Claus has a big problem and only you can help," pleaded a reindeer. In amazement Shane replied, "Wow! You must be one of Santa's reindeer. Of course, I would be happy to go to the North Pole to help Santa Claus."
So Shane jumped into Santa's sleigh and off they flew through the beautiful moonlit sky.
"Reindeer, what are those buildings below us?" questioned Shane.
"That's the North Pole where Santa lives and makes toys for all the good children. Hold on tight, we're landing!" replied the Reindeer. Silently, they glided to a stop near Santa's workshop.
Let's have a snack in Mrs. Claus' kitchen and then I'll show you around," said the Reindeer. "Mmm..! The biscuits smell delicious," Shane said with a smile. Cheerfully, Mrs. Claus remarked, "I make sweets and biscuits in every colour of the rainbow. Here is a special treat just for you, Shane.
The Reindeer announced, "That was a perfect snack, Shane. Now let's visit Santa's toy workshop.
Shane saw a huge robot-like machine building different kinds of toys. The Reindeer said, Santa knows which boys and girls have been good during the year and the toy each child wants most for Christmas."
Shane peeked into the next room and exclaimed, "I've never seen so many pretty dolls and stuffed animals! I wish Jack, Sean & Dylan could see this, too." The Reindeer said with confidence, "Santa's elves make every kind of toy you can imagine." The Reindeer and Shane left the doll room and hurried along to visit Santa.
"Ho! Ho! Ho!" welcomed Santa. "You arrived just in time. I need your help, Shane. Let me tell you about my problem. My reindeer and sleigh are ready to deliver presents to all the good boys and girls on Christmas Eve. But, I have been so busy that I did not do the most important thing of all.
"What is the most important thing of all, Santa?" Shane asked eagerly. Santa continued, " I haven't had time to make the special Christmas WISH. This WISH puts love into people's hearts and makes my reindeer want to fly. So, you see how important the WISH is. Would you please make the Christmas WISH for everyone?" Santa pleaded.
Shane promised Santa, "I will gladly make the WISH." Then, he remembered the nicest things about Christmas such as love, happiness and kindness. Then ... POOF, out popped the WISH, glowing brightly like a star. Santa said gratefully, "That was the perfect WISH Shane. I'll put the WISH in this beautiful box for safe keeping until Christmas Eve."
By the bright moonlight, Santa waved good-bye and said, "Thanks to you, Shane, everyone will have a Merry Christmas. Hop aboard my sleigh and my reinder will fly you back to Tralee." As the North Pole disappeared out of sight, Shane thought, "I can't wait to tell Jack, Sean & Dylan about my wonderful Christmas adventure."
Enjoy this book
A special gift from
- Your gift will arrive beautifully wrapped in soft tissue
- We present your gift in a WowWee gift bag hand-tied with a satin ribbon
- A WowWee gift card can be included with your personal message
- The recipient is sure to feel special with a gift to remember
- Add a Box of Chocolates to make this gift extra special
- We never include any paperwork (invoices/packing slips etc.) with your gift
- Delivered to you or the recipient in 1-2 working days within Ireland
- Delivery charge within Ireland is €4.99 on your entire order when spending under €60
- Enjoy Free Delivery on all orders over €60 throughout Ireland
- Delivery to the UK is €10.50
- Delivery to Europe is €15.50
- Delivery to the Rest of the World is €20.00
- The Delivery time for international orders can vary depending on the destination