Personalised Book - Dinosaur LandRegular price €16.00
- Reading aloud to children helps them to thrive as it has clear cognitive benefits. It also strengthens children’s social, emotional, and character development and is linked to decreased levels of aggression, hyperactivity, and attention difficulties
- This is an exciting adventure in which a child travels back in time to the land of dinosaurs and helps save the giant creatures from an erupting volcano! Very popular with little boys
- This book has beautifully illustrated pictures and a fantastic story which children will adore.
- This charming personalised book can be printed with a special dedication to the child
- Suitable for girls and boys up to the age of 9.
- This hard back gloss book is A5 in size and is personalised for you and printed to order
Sample of story:
In Dinosaur Land
Happy Birthday from
Mam and Dad
Evan Whelan, aged 7, of Ennis, loved to play with dinosaur toys. In his room there were many of them: big ones, little ones, tall ones and short ones. Sean and Adam knew how much he loved dinosaurs.
One day, Evan was looking at pictures in his favourite dinosaur book. A fierce tyrannosaurus rex with big sharp teeth was wrestling another meat-eating dinosaur, called an allosaurus. A pterodactyl, a huge lizard with wings, was flying in the air watching the battle. Evan concentrated hard on the pictures.
The dinosaurs seemed to come alive. A lizard with a long neck, fat body and huge tail stood beside a beautiful lagoon. A brightly coloured spotted egg lay in a cosy nest near a friendly looking beast. In the distance, a duckbill dinosaur, called a trachodon, walked on two legs chewing giant ferns.
Suddenly Evan was in the tropical rain forest with the dinosaurs. “Wow, the dinosaurs eat so much! I’m afraid they will eat me,” Evan said, trembling. “Are you as sweet as this palm tree?” someone asked in a friendly voice. “Who said that?” Evan wondered.! I am a brontosaurus called Thunderfoot,” replied the long-necked lizard.
“Do you eat children?” Evan asked. Thunderfoot lowered her long neck and examined Evan carefully. “You don’t look very tasty,” Thunderfoot decided. “And I only eat plants. Anyway, it’s time to go to sleep at the top of the mountain.” The giant creature gently covered her egg and joined the other dinosaurs.
The dinosaurs snored very loudly as they slept. Suddenly Evan heard a much louder noise. The mountain was exploding! Fire and melted rock poured out of the volcano. “Wake up, everyone! Wake up!” Evan shouted. “Oh please, we must hurry away from here and get to the water.” The dinosaurs loudly lumbered to the safe lagoon.
“We are safe, thanks to Evan,” the dinosaurs chanted. The dinosaurs were so thankful they decided to have a party to honour Evan. During the party, they danced and thumped their tails until the ground shook. “What a wonderful celebration!” Evan said. “I wish Sean and Adam could join in the fun.”
Just then, Evan noticed a change in the brightly coloured spotted egg in the nest by the lagoon. “Look over there!” called Evan. “Thunderfoot’s egg is hatching!” Snap! A little head poked through the top of the shell the sides broke away and out tumbled a baby dinosaur with a long neck, fat body and big lizard tail.
A pterodactyl neighbour flew close to visit the baby dinosaur. Thunderfoot and her baby walked toward the beautiful lagoon. Other dinosaurs returned to the tropical rain forest. “Please stay with us forever,” pleaded the dinosaurs. Evan answered, “I would love to stay with you, but I can't. I must return to my home in Ennis. Sean and Adam will be worried.”
Evan closed his eyes and waved farewell to the dinosaurs. When he opened his eyes the picture in his dinosaur book had changed. The brightly coloured spotted egg was no longer in the cosy nest by the lagoon. Now, a brand- new baby dinosaur stood nose to nose with its proud mother, Thunderfoot.
Enjoy this book
A special gift from
Mam and Dad
- Your gift will arrive beautifully wrapped in soft tissue
- We present your gift in a WowWee gift bag hand-tied with a satin ribbon
- A WowWee gift card can be included with your personal message
- The recipient is sure to feel special with a gift to remember
- Add a Box of Chocolates to make this gift extra special
- We never include any paperwork (invoices/packing slips etc.) with your gift
- Delivered to you or the recipient in 1-2 working days within Ireland
- Delivery charge within Ireland is €4.99 on your entire order when spending under €60
- Enjoy Free Delivery on all orders over €60 throughout Ireland
- Delivery to the UK is €10.50
- Delivery to Europe is €15.50
- Delivery to the Rest of the World is €20.00
- The Delivery time for international orders can vary depending on the destination